- Mix flour, salt, sugar and oil in a bowl. Now mix water and make medium hard dough. Cover and keep aside for 2 hours.
- In another bowl mix all filling ingredients well. Divide the filling into small portion and make 10 small balls. Keep aside.
- After 2 hours divide the dough into 10 portion and make 10 balls. Put some oil over the balls. Spread some oil on the rolling space. Take one ball, press with your hand and make a small round shape wrap. Press the edges into thin than the middle portion of the wrap(ruti).
- Put one potato filling on the middle of the wrap and close the edges. Press a little and roll carefully and make a round 1/4 inch thick puri.
- Heat enough oil for deep fried pan on medium heat. Make all puries at the same process and put on a flat large tray.
- Take one puri and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until deep golden brown. Fry all puries and keep on a pepper napkin.
- Sprinkle bit lobon over puri and serve with salad or curry.
- Rest the dough for at least one hour.
- Make slightly thin at the edges of the flat flour wrap.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes per batch on medium heat otherwise puri will be soft within short time.
Step by Step Picture: