Baked Cheese Cake recipe ||nesesta nut cheesecake recipe
- Digestive Biscuits/Crackers Biscuits crumbs - 1 cup
- butter - 2 tablespoon
- for filling:
- Tok doi(plain yogurt)/Curd - 500 gm
- fresh cream - 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk (sweetened) - 1/2 cup
- egg - 3 medium
- Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
- Corn flour - 4 tablespoon
- sugar - 3 tablespoon
- Butter/ghee - 2 tablespoon
- Green food color - 1/2 teaspoon
- almonds - 1/2 cup aliced
Take a bowl and place a sieve over it, line the sieve with thin cloth/cheesecloth. Pour the tok doi/curd in the cloth and wrap it up. Now place the bowl in fridge for 3-4 hours to let it drain.
- preheat your oven to 170 degree c.
crust preparation :
- Take biscuits cookies in a blender and powder them, add in melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon this in the pan and press it evenly using a spoon.
- bake for 6-7 minutes. remove from oven and keep aside.
- in a mixing bowl beat egg for 2-3 minutes. further beat yogurt, condensed milk, sugar for 2 minutes.
- mix vanilla essence.
- pour the batter into prepared baking pan. bake for 25-30 minutes into preheated oven.
- once done remove from oven and let it to cool on room temperature.
- in a pan add 1 cup water and mix cornflour, sugar, butter and mix well.
- cook on low heat until thick.
- remove from flame and pour it over the cheese cake.
- sprinkle chopped nuts over it and let it set into refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- serve chilled.