Bangladeshi Style Thai Soup
Thailand is famous for its hot and sour taste-especially Thai soup. It’s taste is so good.It this recipe chicken, prawn, mushroom and ginger flavor broth gives a creamy texture. Thai-style soup is very popular to children. This quick and easy to prepare Thai Soup is almost a meal itself. It is very healthy and comfort for all.
- Chicken stock - 8 cups
- Boneless chicken - 1/2 cup thinly slices
- Prawn - 1/2 cup chopped
- Canned Mushroom - 1/2 cup thinly slices
- Ginger - 3-4 thinly slices
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Thai lemon grass - 4 pieces
- Onion - 2 tablespoon slices
- Tomato sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Egg Yolk - 2 numbers
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon
- Tasting salt - to taste
- White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cornflour - 4 tablespoon
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilies - 3-4 numbers
- White vinegar - 2 teaspoon
- Oyster sauce - 2 teaspoon
- Fish sauce - 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
- At first marinate prawn and chicken with soy sauce for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan and fry marinated prawn and chicken until water dries up.
- Mix all ingredients with room temperature chicken stock except lemon juice,oyster sauce and fish sauce in a medium sauce pan.
- Boil on a medium heat. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes or until thick and creamy texture.
- Once cooked,then add oyster sauce, fish sauce and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with pizza roll or spring roll or your favorite snacks.
- Add more sauce and lime juice, if desired.
Step by Step Picture: