- In a wide pan boil milk and when milk comes to boil switch off the flame.
- Now slowly add lemon juice or vinegar to the milk and keep stir occasionally.
- Place piece of muslin or cotton cloth over the strainer and keep stained over a pot.
- Pour milk over the cloth, now add cold water and wash the Chana properly to remove sourness of lemon juice and lightly squeeze out water from the channa and hang in for 1 hour.
- Take Channa on a flat surface/plate and start rubbing it for 10 mins till it becomes soft. Also add 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Divide the channa into 10 equals parts and roll each part into a ball. Taking care to see that the there are no cracks on the surface.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and 5 cups water in a pan and boil till the sugar dissolves. When the syrup comes to boil add 1/2 teaspoon milk for cleaning dust in the sugar.Clear it using a spoon.
- Add all channa balls one by one carefully in the syrup and cover it. Cook in the high flame for 15 mins and medium flame for 5 mins.
- Turn off heat and keep aside for another 5 mins. If you find your Rashogulla being flat, then try to increase sugar water.
- Transfer the Rashogullas into a pot and refrigerate to be chilled.