- Grease your baking pan with butter and keep aside.
- Place bread pieces evenly on baking tray or oven prof bowl. Keep aside.
- Whisk egg until well mix, add sugar and mix well. Then mix custard powder, salt, cinnamon and whisk again.
- Now mix milk and whisk again for one minute.
- Pour the milk mixture over bread pieces and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle dry fruits over bread.
- Preheat your oven to 170 degree c.
- Keep the pudding bowl on a ovenproof tray and fill carefully with boiling water to become halfway up the side of your dish.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes with 340 F (170'C) or until toothpick inserted into pudding comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool. Slice and serve warm or cool.
Step by Step Picture: