- Chicken - 500 gm
- Capsicum red & green - 1 cup slices
- Green onion/spring onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Onion paste - 2 tablespoon
- Ginger paste - 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili cpowder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
- Plain yogurt - 3 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Wash and cut the chicken bite size. Drain all water.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon garlic, 1/2 teaspoon ginger and a pinch of salt.
- Heat two tablespoon oil and fry chicken until light brown. Remove from oil and keep aside.
- In the same pan add sliced capsicum and fry a little. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil and add onion paste. Saute' for a little.
- Then mix all other ingredients except green onion and yogurt.
- Saute' for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Place the chicken pieces and mix with spices on medium heat.
- Whisk yogurt with water and a pinch of all purpose flour. Add in the pan and mix with chicken well, but gently.
- Add cup of water and mix it.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Finally, add capsicum, green onion and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.