Cheesy Chicken Pizza Pockets
Cheesy Chicken Pizza Pockets are made with easy homemade Pizza Sauce.Pizza pockets stuffed with mozzarella cheese and shredded chicken is loved by kids the most.I also love it.They are delicious! So enjoy this great and easy recipe on homemade pizza pockets with step by step picture.
- For 10 pizza pockets
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Instant Yeast - 1 teaspoon
- Butter/oil - 2 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Powder milk - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Warm water - 2/3 cup
- Pizza sauce - 1/2 cup
- Boneless chicken - 1 1/2 cup shredded
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1 cup grated
- Capsicum red - 1/2 thinly sliced
- Onion - 3 tablespoon finely chopped
- Egg Yolk - 1 for brush
- Mix dry ingredients-flour, butter, sugar, milk, yeast and salt. Slowly add warm water and make a soft dough. Knead the dough for 5 minutes. Cover it and keep it for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 200 c.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal size and take one part. Roll out one part of pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to the board.
- Pour 1 teaspoon pizza sauce, a little onion, capsicum and one tablespoon grated cheese. Fold dough over filling, firmly press edges with fork to seal.
- Place the pizza pockets onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush the top of each pizza pocket with egg wash. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Bake until golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with sauce.
Home made pizza sauce recipe link-http://zuranazrecipe.com/how-to-make-pizza-sauce/
Step by Step Picture: