Chicken Reshmi Kabab
- Boneless chicken - 500 gm cut into cubed pieces
- Tok doi(plain yogurt) - 4 tablespoon thick
- Cashew Nut Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Fresh cream - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
- Oil - 4 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon
- Spice powder
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted all spice, nutmeg- mace powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- White pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Optional ingredients:
- Kabab masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Other ingredients:
- Bamboo Skewers - 4-5
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon
- Coal - 1-2 piece
- Wash and drain chicken pieces.
- Dry all water with a kitchen towel or tissues.
- Marinate chicken pieces with all ingredients for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Soak the skewers for 1 hour in warm water.
- Before taking chicken to oven, heat a piece of coal on gas, when coal is red hot put it on foil or a small bowl and place it in the bowl. Drizzle some ghee on it and immediately cover the bowl. Ghee will help create the smoke and give smokey flavor to chicken.
- Thread chicken pieces on skewers, dividing equally.
- Brush the chicken with oil.
- Adjust salt.
- Place the chicken pieces on baking tray.
- Preheat your to 200 degree c.Bake for 20 minutes per side.
- If you have broil option, broil another five minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with sauce and vegetable salad.