Cucumber Raita/Shasher Raita In Bangladeshi Style
- Cucucmber - 1 1/2 cup thin slices
- Tok doi(plain yogurt) - 1 cup without water
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chili Paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh mint leaves paste - 1 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - a pinch
- Bit lobon/Black salt - to taste
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon chopped
- Wash and cut the cucumber into thin slices. Keep aside.
- Blend all ingredients except chopped coriander and cucumber for 5 second.
- Now mix all ingredients and keep into refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Serve chilled with naan and kabab.