Green Chutney/Green Coriander-Mint Sauce
- Green Chili - 5-6 pieces
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 1 cup chopped
- Fresh Min Leaves - 1/2 cup chopped
- Garlic cloves - 2 piece
- Water - 1 cup
- Ginger - 1/2 inch
- Cloves - 2 piece
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 tablespoon
- Bit lobon/Black salt - as required
- Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoon
- Tamarind Pulp - 1 tablespoon
- Cornflour - 1 teaspoon
- Blend coriander, mint, cloves, ginger, garlic and green chilies with water until smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Mix cornflour with 2 tablespoon water and keep aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a pan except cornflour and lemon juice.
- Cook on low heat. Keep stirring until thick.
- Add lemon juice and mix cornflour mixture. Cook another two minutes or until chutney/sauce consistency.
- Once cooked turn off flame and let it cool on room temperature.
- Serve with deep fried snacks or doi bora or chitoi pitha.
- Use suagr according to your taste level.
- Coriander leaves should be more than the mint leaves.
- This chutney can be stored for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.