Green Mango Iced Tea
Traditionally Mango Iced Tea made with ripe mango, but I made with raw mango and it’s taste is also good. This is a perfect summer cooler drinks for refreshment.
- Peel and mash the boiled green mango. Remove the seed and keep aside.
- Heat 4 cups of water, ginger and sugar until boil.
- Add black tea and boil two minutes. Turn off flame and add mint leaves. Cover for a couple of minutes. Let them completely cool. Strain and keep aside.
- Take a jug, pour cooled tea water, mashed green mango, lemon juice and ice cooled water. Mix with a spoon. Strain and keep into refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take serving glasses and place ice cubes.
- Pour cooled tea water into glasses. Garnish with chopped mint leaves.
- Serve chilled immediately.
- You can replace honey instead of sugar.
- Adjust sugar, tea and ginger according to your taste level.