- Shrimp - 1 cup 10-15 shrimp
- Onion - slices 2 tablespoon
- Mustard paste - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard oil - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves paste - 1 teaspoon
- Fresh mint leaves paste - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Skewers - 3-4 pieces
- Combine all the ingredients and allow them to marinate for 1 hour to cover.
- Skewer the shrimp, 3-4 shrimp on a 12 inch skewer.
- Heat a grill with coals and brush the grill with oil to prevent the shrimp from sticking.
- Grill the shrimp for 4-5 mins.
- Serve hot with salad.