Murgi Diye Shimmer Bichi
- Chicken - 1 kg 8-10 pieces
- Bean seeds - 1 1/2 cup
- Onion paste - 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste - 2 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Boil the bean seeds and peeled. Keep aside.
- Clean and rinse the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or deep bottom pan.
- Add all ingredients except bean seeds.
- Cook and keep stirring until water dries up.
- Add bean seeds, mix with chicken gently.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook until tender.
- Take the heat off when the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with rice, ruti or parata.