- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Mix all of the ingredients for making batter.
- Mix it carefully not making any lumps.
- Batter will be not too thick to thin.
- Keep the mixture in refrigerator for half an hour.
- In a pan add milk and bring it to boil.Now lower the flame let it simmer till reduce to half.
- Mix 2 tablespoon rice flour with 2 tablespoon cold water and add in the milk.
- Add sugar and cardamon powder.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until it becomes thick paste constancy.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan,add 1/2 teaspoon oil and spread over the pan with a paper tissue.
- Pour a thin layer of the mixture on it and spread it quickly with the laddle.
- Put the filling lengthwise at the center of it and roll it.
- Wait till the colour is light brown.
- Cook it for 1 minute on a low hit.
- It will look like a tortilla.
- Repeat this process with rest of batter and filling.
- Serve Patisapta hot or chilled because both ways will provide you different taste and immense pleasure.