- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- For the preparation of prawn:
- Prawn - 500 gm without skin
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- All purpose flour - 1/4 cup
- Oil - for deep frying
- For the gravy:
- Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Garlic paste - 2 teaspoon
- Ginger - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Tomato Sauce - 4 tablespoon
- Capsicum slices - 1/2 cup
- Green Chilies - 5-6 numbers
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- White vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce - 3 tablespoon
- Cornstarch - 3 tablespoon
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- In a small bowl mix prawn with 2 tablespoon soy sauce, a pinch of salt and flour. Mix them well until well coating. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan and place the prawn one by one. Fry them one minute or until light golden color. Keep it on a kitchen tissues.
- Heat oil in a another pan, add chopped ginger-garlic and saute' for half a minute.
- Add onion and capsicum. Stir-fried for one minute.
- Then add soy sauce, red chili powder, green chilies, black pepper, salt, white vinegar and tomato sauce. Stir fried for another one minute.
- Now place the fried prawn into the gravy and cook for one minute.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and pour into the prawn and cook for two minutes on a high flame.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve with fried rice or your choice.