Prawn Tomato Curry
Prawn Tomato Curry or tomato chingry is a all time favorite in our country. I also love this easy, quick and delicious prawn tomato curry. It is easy to make under 10-15 minutes.
- Prawn - 500 gm without head & tail
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped
- Onion Paste - 1/4 cup
- Tomato puree - 2 tablespoon
- Whole Tomato - 2 numbers cut into 8 pieces
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspooon
- Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin paste - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilies - 4-5
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Liquid milk - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in a pan,add onion and fry until soft.
- Then add onion paste and fry for one minute.
- Now add ginger, garlic, cumin, tomato puree, red chili and turmeric powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until oil become separated from spices.
- Place the prawn and fry lightly.
- Then add milk and 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Then add tomato slices, green chilies and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with steamed rice.