Spicy Fried Chicken
- For the marination
- Chicken 1 kg - 8 -10 pieces
- Butter milk (See Note 1.) - 2 cup
- Ginger -Garlic powder - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspon
- Onion slices - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - 1 tablespoon
- For The Dry Coating
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger -Garlic Powder - 2 teaspoon
- Onion powder - 2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- paprika - 2 teaspoon
- Salt - to test
- Egg Mixture
- Egg - 2 large
- salt - to test
- Ginger -Garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Note 1. (If you have not butter milk you can use substitute of butter milk. Place a tablespoon of white vinegar or lemon juice in a liquid measuring cup. Add enough milk to bring the liquid up to the one-cup line. Let stand for five minute. This is butter milk)
- In a large bowl, combine buttermilk, ginger-garlic, onion slices,sauce and salt. Add chicken and for the marination refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Combine the all ingredients for dry coating except flour.Taste the mixture to make sure it is salty and spicy enough for your taste. Add more spices if needed.
- On a large tray place chicken and mix half of the mixture over the chicken on both sides. Set aside. Mix the remaining of the spices and flour. If you need add more salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Place the flour mixture into a large paper bag. Add chicken to the bag. Close the bag tightly and shake to coat the chicken.Remove the coated chicken from bag and shake off the excess flour. Set aside.
- In a large dish, combine eggs and salt.Dip each piece of coated chicken into the egg mixture and shake off the excess egg mixture.Place chicken back into paper bag and shake to coat one last time.Remove chicken from bag and place on a plate.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan and heat until a test piece of flour fries gently.
- Add chicken and fry until golden.
- After done, place chicken on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.Sprinkle with seasoning spices.
- Serve hot with sauce.