Spicy Potato Filling for Somusa/Singara
Spicy Potato Filling is very tasty and rich flavorful potato filling for somusa or singara. Everyone should try this very mush easy and tasty recipe.
- Boiled potato - 3 cups cut into cubes
- Boiled Carrot cube - 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Green Chilies - 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Fresh Coriader leaves - 1/2 cup chopped
- Cashews,Almond,pistachio - 1/4 cup chopped
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Bay leaves - 1
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3-4 tablespoon
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and fry until soft.
- Then add potatoes, carrots, nuts, green chilies, salt, bay leaves and saute' for a minute.
- Now add all other spices and mix well. Keep stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add coriander leaves and mix. Stir for another one minute.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Then use as filling for somusa or singara. Also use as a bhaji for rice or khichuri.