Sponge Marble Cake
Sponge Marble Cake is a very soft, tasty and easy to make. It also has good looking. I love this cake recipe. So,let’s know how to make sponge marble cake at home.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
- At first separate the eggs yolk and white.
- In a small bowl mix flour and baking powder well. Keep aside.
- In a deep bowl beat the butter until smooth, add half of sugar and beat well.
- Then add vanilla and warm milk. With a hand bitter mix it well.
- Add flour and mix gently to make a smooth thick mixture.
- With a electric bitter, in a separate bowl beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the remaining sugar and continue to beat until soft, thick form.
- In the flour mixture, add egg white foam gently or three batches.
- In a small bowl take 2 tablespoon batter and 1 teaspoon cocoa powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- Pour the remaining batter into your pan in three batches. After each batch dot the cocoa mixture and design with a spoon.
- Bake cake for about 25 - 30 mins.Remove cake from oven and let it cool down.