Baked Telapia Fillets
- Telapiya fish - 2 large
- Tomato sauce - 4 tablespoon
- Mozzarella Cheese - 5-6 tablespoon grated
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 4 tablespoon chopped
- Marination ingredients:
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fish sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Onion paste - 1 teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - a pinch
- Red Chili Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Cut the fish fillet and remove all skin.
- Marinate the fish fillet with marination ingredients for 2-3 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degree c.
- Place a foil sheet over baking tray.
- Place the marinated fish fillet on the baking tray.
- Spread tomato sauce over it and sprinkle grated cheese and coriander leaves over it.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with fried rice.