Beef Brain Dopeyazo
- Beef Brain - 500 gm
- Onion Paste - 1/2 cup
- Onion Chopped - 1/4 cup
- turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder - 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon stick - 2
- cardamon - 4
- Green Chilies - 4
- Bay leaves - 1
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Boil the beef brain for 5 minutes with some turmeric and salt. Keep aside. Don't over cook.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan and fry onion until golden color. Keep it in another bowl.
- Pour the onion paste and whole garam masla in the same pan. Saute' for 2 minutes.
- Now add all other spices - red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger, garlic, garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix it well.
- Saute'for 5 minutes or until oil is separated on a medium heat.
- Add 1 cup water and mix it.
- Now place the half done beef brain. Cover it and cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat until oil is separated.
- Once the beef brain well cooked then add fried onion and green chilies. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve with rice or ruti.
Step by Step Picture: