- Beef - 500 gm boneless
- Tok doi(plain yogurt)/Curd - 3 tablespoon
- Onion - 1 cup slices
- Fresh ginger paste - 2 teaspoon
- Chopped garlic - 2 teaspoon
- Red Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder (optional) - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato - 2 blended
- Chicken stock cube/1 cup Beef Broth - 1 piece
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Green, red, and yellow capsisum - 1 cup sliced
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Soybean oil - 1/2 cup
- Fresh Coriander leaves - for garnish
- Clean and cut the beef into 1 and 1/2 inch slices. Drain all water.
- Mix yogurt and red chili. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, fry onion and garlic until soft.
- Add marinated beef, salt and fry on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Then add ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander and tomato one by one. Cook on high heat.
- Next add water, chicken cube, sugar and cook until soft and tender.
- Add sliced capsicum and cook for five to ten minutes or until capsicum a little bit soft.
- Finally add garam masala powder and mix.
- Once cook turn off flame and serve warm with fried rice or polau.
- Adjust salt and pepper according to your taste level.
- You can omit capsicum if you don't like.