beef kala vuna – Bangladeshi beef kalo bhuna recipe
- Beef - 2 kg
- Mustard oil - 1/2 cup
- Plain yogurt - 3 tablespoon
- Onion - 2 tablespoon chopped
- Onion golden fried - 1/2 cup
- Onion cube - 1/2 cup
- Dark Soy sauce - 1/4 cup
- Whole Garam Masala:
- Green Cardamon - 4
- Cinnamon stick - 2
- Cloves - 4
- Bay leaves - 2 pieces
- Spice Paste:
- Ginger paste - 2 tablespoon
- Peanut paste - 1 tablpoone
- Garlic paste - 2 tablespoon
- Cumin Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Spice Powder:
- White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon or adjust
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg-mace powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Other Ingredients:
- Green Chili - 4-5
- At first marinate the beef with say sauce red chilies powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, plain yogurt, white pepper, peanut paste and nutmeg-mace powder. Keep aside for one hour.
- After one hour heat half of oil a pan, add half of whole cardamon, cinnamon and bay leaves. Then add chopped onion and fry a little.
- Place the marinated beef, salt and add two cups of water. Cook on medium high heat for 30 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Once cooked then keep stirring until all water dries up.
- Heat oil in a large another fry pan, add remaining oil, cinnamon-cardamon, bay leaves and fry a little.
- Add cooked beef and stirring continuously.
- Next add roasted cumin powder and garam maasla powder.
- Then add green chilies, cubed onion and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off flame and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fried onion.
- Serve with steamed rice or paratha or ruti.
- firstly you adjust spice level according to your taste level.
- serve hotbeef kala vuna – Bangladeshi beef kalo bhuna with rice, polau or khichuri.