Beef Korma Curry
- Beef - 1 kg
- Plain yogurt - 1/4 cup
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Onion Paste - 1/4 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin paste - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Nutmeg-mace powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Raisin Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Peanut paste - 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon stick - 2 pieces
- Cardamon - 2 numbers
- Bay leaves - 2 pieces
- Salt - to taste
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Onion golden fried - 1/4 cup
- Kewra essence - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 2 tablespoon
- Cut the beef into cube pieces, then wash and drain well.
- In a bowl, marinate the beef with yogurt, white pepper and salt for at least 1 hour. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan over medium high heat, add whole garam masala -cinnamon, cardamon, bay leaves, cloves and fry a little.
- Next add onion and fry a little. Then add ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, red chili, peanut paste, raisin paste and mix well.
- Add beef pieces and stir fry until oil is separated from spices. Add milk, half of fried onion and 1 cup of water at a time.
- Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low, cover it and cook for about 40-60 mins in a low flame until soft and tender. Add more water if you needed.
- Once well cooked, add some kewra essence, remaining fried onions, ghee and green chilies. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and keep aside for 5 minutes without removing the cover.
- After 5 minutes remove the cover and transfer to a serving dish. Serve with your favorite rice or ruti.