- Mix condensed milk and yogurt with a hand mixture until well mix.
- Then mix milk until well combine or no lumps. Pour the mixture in heatproof dish or bowl.
- Place the bowl into a large sauce pan. Fill the pan with some water to come halfway up the sides of your pudding dish. Cover it and steamed for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes check with a toothpick inserted into the middle of the yogurt. If it comes out clean, then done.
- Turn of flame. Let it cool in the refrigerator before serving.
- Garnish with saffron strands and serve.
Step by Step Picture: