bibikhana pitha || how to make bibikhana pitha
- grease a heat prof bowl or baking tray with oil. then dust with some flour and tap excess flour. keep aside.
rice flour/chaler gura preparation:
- in a large mixing bowl sieve rice flour/chaler gura keep aside.
- heat a fry pan, fry rice flour on low heat until the row smell of the rice flour/chaler gura.
- keep stirring with a spoon, the flour should not get burn.
- transfer to a mixing bowl and let it to cool.
pitha batter preparation:
- in a mixing bowl beat egg, then beat ghee and khejur gur/jaggery until well mix.
- further mix milk powder and coconut. mix well.
- add rice flour/chaler gura and mix until no lumps.
- finally mix cardamon and cinnamon powder.
- transfer the batter into prepared baking pan.
- heat a large pan on medium heat. place a steal heat prof small dish rack into the pan.
- place the baking pan carefully over the rack.
- cover the lid and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the pitha comes out clean.
- remove from the pitha carefully from the pan and unmould the pitha.
- finally serve or store in a airtight container for 4-5 days on room temperature.