Boneless Chicken Korai
- Boneless chicken - 500 gm
- Tok doi(plain yogurt)/Curd - 2 tablespoon
- Ginger Chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato - 1 cup finely chopped
- Onion - 1/2 cup slices
- Green chilies - 4-5 numbers
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon
- Cut the boneless chicken into cube pieces. Wash and drain all water. Dry all water with a paper tissue.
- In a bowl mix yogurt and chicken pieces. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil a wok or a korai. Fry chicken pieces with salt, black pepper and chopped garlic until water dry.
- Next add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin, coriander, garam masala and turmeric powder. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, onion slices and green chilies . Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Finally mix coriander leaves, lemon juice and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn off flame and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.
- Adjust chilies according to your taste level.
- You can add capsicum, carrot or cabbage also.
- Don't add water into boneless chicken it would be shredded.