cashew chicken manchurian – chicken manchurian recipe
- Chicken breast - 500 gm
- Egg - 1 small
- Salt - to taste
- White pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch - 1/4 cup
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- For sauce
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Cashews - 2 tablespoon
- Ginger - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Onion - 1 cup cut into cube
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Tomato puree - 1 cup
- Tomato sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Cornstarch - 3 tablespoon
- Red Chili Flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilies - 2 cut into julianno
- Capsicum - 1 cut into cube
- Vinegar - 4 tablespoon
- Cut chicken breast in to cubes, mix it in egg ,pepper and salt.Keep aside.
- In a a bowl mix cornstarch and flour together.Coat the chicken cube with flour mixture one by one.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan and fry the coated chicken cube until light brown in color.Keep on a kitchen tissue.
- Pour two tablespoon oil in a another pan,add cashews and fry until golden in color. Add onion,ginger and garlic to saute.
- Add tomato puree and simmer for a while then add marinated chicken and cook it well then add capsicum, vinegar, soya sauce, red chilies,green chilies, salt, tomato sauce and cashews, mix it well and cook for 2 mins.
- Dissolve three tablespoon corn flour in water and add into sauce to make a thick gravy. Keep the flame on high.
- Check the consistency of gravy; now pour the gravy in serving dish and serve it with fried rice.
- firstly, adjust the consisitency of gravy by increasing the cornflour water.
- also add red color to make gravy more bright and colorful.
- finally, cashew chicken manchurian taste great when it serve hot.