These chicken burgers are flavorful, delicious and simple to make. This is one of my family favorite burger recipes. It is a perfect juicy ground chicken burger that is very healthy.
- For two burger
- Burger bun - 2 http://zuranazrecipe.com/how-to-make-burger-bun/
- Chicken patty - 2
- Cheese slice - 2 piece
- Tomato - 1 cut into 4 slices
- Cucumber - 4 slices
- Mayonnaise - 4 tablespoon
- Lettuce - 2 fresh leaves
- Onion - 1 large cut into slices
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- For the burger patty
- Chicken Keema - 1 cup
- Onion - 2 tablespoon chopped
- Red Chili Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Paprika - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Parsley or coriander - 1 tablespoon chopped
- Ginger powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
Burger Patty Preparation:
- Mix all ingredients for making patty except oil. Mix them well. Make 2 patty.
- Heat two tablespoon oil and fry the patty until nice golden color.
- Slice the burger buns at the center point in equal halves. Heat butter in a pan and toast the bun pieces until light golden color.
- Now spread the mayonnaise on the crisp side of the bun. Place a piece of lettuce leaf on mayonnaise side.
- Place the patty on the bun and then place sliced cheese.
- Then place sliced tomato,cucumber and onion.
- Finally cover it with bread.
Step by Step Picture: