chicken cheese balls recipe|| how to make cheese ball
chicken cheese balls are the perfect appetizer for the parties. it’s a quick and easy appetizer made with chicken mince and cheese cube.
- chicken Keema/Mince - 1 cup
- onion chopped - 2-3 tablespoon
- all purpose flour/plain flour - 2 tablespoon
- ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- green chilli paste - 2 teaspoon
- coriander leaves chopped - 2 tablespoon
- cinnamon-cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- chili sauce - 1 tsp
- egg - 2
- salt - to taste
- mozzarella cheese cube - 10 pieces
- bread crubs - as required
- oil for deep fry
- in a bowl mix chicken mince with onion, flour, ginger, garlic, sauce, salt, cinnamon-cardamom powder, coriander leaves, green chilli paste and egg yolk.
- divide the mixture into equal sized round and press them lightly.
- cut the mozzarella cheese into cubed.
- take one ball and add one cube of cheese at the center of the chicken and close all the corners and give a round shape ball.
- Coat the balls into egg white and then coat with bread crumbs.
- heat oil in a deep fry pan and fry balls until golden brown.
- serve hot.