Chicken Cheese Pizza
Step by Step Picture:
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl make a soft dough. Cover the dough and rest for 2 hours.
2. After two hours take the dough and knead for 30 second to remove extra air incorporated in it.
3. Grease a pan and roll the dough on it.
4. Spread pizza sauce, cheese, chicken, onion.
5. top with capsicum, tomato, chili, oregano.
6. then spreed cheese, oregano, black olive.
7. apply egg yolk on the edges.
- For the dough
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Yeast - 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil/Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Lukewarm water - 3/4 cups to 1 cup
- Powdered milk - 2 tablespoon
- For the filling
- Chicken - 1 cup boiled and shredded
- Mozzarella Cheese Grated - 1 1/2 cup
- Capsicum - 1/4 cup slices
- Tomato - slices as needed
- Black olive - as needed
- Onion - 2 tablespoon slices
- Oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pizza sauce - 5 tablespoon
- One egg yolk for brushing
First of all, be sure about your ingredients that you should have. Make sure about your correct measurement of the ingredients, before you start cooking. Always try to select perfect and available ingredients for your cooking. Of course wash your hand before start making food. Make sure about your water is lukewarm, otherwise your yeast dose not work properly.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and oil in a bowl. Then add warm water gently. Mix it well.
- When you start kneading, you feel that your dough is very sticky. Sprinkle some flour on a tray and keep the dough and kneading for 10 minutes. Always try to make a soft dough. Otherwise it can be hard or not fluffy.
- Once your dough is doubled in sized then press down the dough and knead for another 2-3 minutes. It still now sticky, so you should use some extra flour over your hand and on the surface of the dough.
- Then you can easily kneading your dough. But don't knead for long time. Just knead for 2-3 minutes.
- Brush some oil on your pizza try because the dough is still sticky. When we use yeast, the dough become doubled in size and become sticky. So, don't worried about that sticky dough.
- After place the dough on the pizza tray, press gently with hand and spread the dough around the tray. Make some small hole with a fork.
- Add pizza sauce over the dough and spread evenly around the tray.
- Now apply the grated mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce. Then place the capsicum, onion, tomato and black olive.
- Then pour the chicken, chili flakes, oregano, some oil and finally sprinkle the grated cheese over it. Brush egg yolks on the surface area, it remove the dryness of it and give a nice color.
- Preheat your oven at 200 C. Bake your pizza for about 20 minutes.
- Your pizza is ready to serve. You can serve your pizza with your favorite sauce.
- Here i use home made pizza sauce. You can buy or use home made pizza sauce. I have already published my pizza sauce recipe. You can try it at home.
- For the filling here I use onin, capsicum, boiled chicken, mozzarella cheese, oregano and chili flakes. You can use any other cheese or vegetable as a topping.
- You can also use beef or lamb meat instead of chicken.
- You can use your favorite topping. You can use any other vegetables with cheese.As your choice