Chicken Chop recipe video
- Boneless chicken – 1 cup finely chopped
- Onion – 1 cup chopped
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Potato – 2 medium boiled
- Green chili – 1 tablespoon chopped
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon chopped
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Bit lobon/Black salt – 1 teaspoon
- Other Ingredients:
- Egg – 1 medium
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Oil for deep fry
- Heat oil in a pan, fry chopped onion until soft.
- Add ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, red chili and chopped chicken. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Then add garam mashla and salt. Cook another two minutes.
- Let it cool and grind well without oil. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mash the boiled potato and mix well.
- Add grind chicken and mix well.
- Then add green chili, sugar and black salt. Mix well.
- Make 15 oval shape chop and keep aside.
- Beat egg with a fork.
- Take a chop, dip in beaten egg , and then roll it in breadcrumbs until fully coated.
- Heat a frying pan filled halfway with oil. Fry these chops in the oil until golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup or Sweet Chili Sauce