Chicken Club Sandwich
A club sandwich also called a clubhouse sandwich. It is a sandwich of toasted bread, shredded boiled poultry, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, cheese etc. It has two layers which are separated by an additional slice of bread. The sandwich is commonly served with a side portion of either coleslaw or salad or french fries.
- For 4 sandwiches
- White bread - 6 pieces
- Butter for bread toast - 2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup
- Coleslaw - 1/2 cup
- Lettuce - 4 leaves
- Chicken boneless - boiled & shredded
- Cheese slice - 2 pieces
- Tomato - 1 number slices
- Cucumber - 1/2 number slices
- Egg - 2
- White pepper powder - a pinch
- Salt - a pinch
- Oil for omelet - 1 tablespoon
- Apply butter on the bread. Toast with a toaster or fry a little in a pan. Keep aside.
- To make omelet whisk egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a pan and make a very thin omelet.
- Spread two teaspoon mayonnaise over one side of each bread slice.
- Pour coleslaw on the on top of the first bread slice.
- Top with one piece of omelet.
- Place the cucumber and tomato slices on the top of the omelet.
- Place a lettuce stack over them.
- Place the second layered bread slice.
- Place half of shredded chicken, then cheese slices and finally top with lettuce.
- Cover with the third bread slice and the mayonnaise side down.
- Repeat entire process with the remaining ingredients.
- Cut each sandwich with a sharp knife into 2 triangular pieces.
- Each sandwich piece should be secured in the center with a wooden pick.
- Serve with extra sauce or mayonnaise.
You May Also Like:
Step by Step Picture: