Chicken Corn Soup
Chicken corn soup is a very healthy and easy to make under 10 minutes. It is also delicious authentic soup recipe.
- In a small bowl mix cornflower with normal water until no lumps. Keep aside.
- In a another bowl lightly beat the egg and keep aside.
- Heat water, chicken stock cube, corn and boneless chicken until tender.
- Remove chicken and shred it well. Pour it again into stock.
- Add soy sauce and green chilies. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Pour the liquid cornflour into stock and keep stirring until well combined.
- Then add beaten eggs and continue stirring.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Remove from heat and garnish with green onions.
- Serve hot.