- For Nuggets:
- Chicken Keema/Ground Chicken - 1 cup
- Onion Keema - 1 tablespoon
- White pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dark Soy sauce - 2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep fry
- For Coating:
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Mix all ingredients for nuggets except oil.
- Mix well and make a like soft dough.
- Press and roll the dough on a flat plate.
- Cut the dough with cookie cutter into your desired shape.
- Make batter with flour, salt and egg. If you need add some water.
- Coat the nuggets into prepared batter and then coat with bread crumbs. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan and fry nuggets until brown.
- Fry them on a medium high heat.
Step by Step Picture: