Chicken Tikka Boti Kabab
- Chicken - 500 gm boneless cut into cube pieces
- Plain yogurt - 4 tablespoon thick
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon finely grated
- Garlic - 1 teaspoon finely grated
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard oil - 4 tablespoon
- Red food color - 1/2 teaspoon(liquid)
- Salt - to taste
- Spice powder
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted coriander powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Roasted all allspices powder - a pinch
- Joiphal(nutmeg) powder - a pinch
- Jaitri(mace) pwder - a pinch
- Gram masala powder - a pinch
- Kabab masala powder(optional) - a pinch( i used shan brand)
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Paparika - 1/2 teaspoon
- Other ingredients:
- Bamboo Skewers - 4-5, soaked in warm water
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Coal - 2-3
- Wash and cut the chicken pieces into cube.
- Dry out all water with a napkin or tissues.
- Mix all ingredients and spice powder in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken with spice mixture well with your hand.
- Marinate the chicken in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Soak the skewers for 1 hour in warm water.
- Before taking chicken to oven, heat a piece of coal on gas, when coal is red hot put it on foil or a small bowl and place it in the bowl. Drizzle some ghee on it and immediately cover the bowl. Ghee will help create the smoke and give smokey flavor to chicken
- Thread chicken pieces on skewers, dividing equally.
- Brush the chicken with oil.
- Adjust salt.
- Place the chicken pieces on baking tray.
- Preheat your to 200 degree c.Bake for 20 minutes per side.
- Remove from oven and serve with vegetables.