Chinese Chicken Spring Roll
- For 12 spring roll wrapper:
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Cornflour - 1/3 cup
- Water - as needed
- Salt - to taste
- For the filling:
- Chicken keema - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Tasting salt - as needed
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Green chilies - 1 tablespoon
- Spring onion - 4 tablespoon
- Carrot - 4 tablespoon chopped
Spring roll wrapper Preparation:
- Mix flour, cornflour, salt in a bowl,
- Add a little by little water and keep kneading.
- Make a not too soft , not too hard dough.
- Keep cover for 1/2 hour.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal part.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a very thin round.
- Heat a tawa or a flat pan on a medium heat.
- Place one bread and cook 2-3 second then turn the bread.
- Cook another side at the same process.
- Cover the all bread.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, fry onion until soft.
- Mix chicken keema, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
- Now mix carrot, spring onion.
- Remove from heat and let them cool.
- Take one bread and fill with 1 tablespoon filling.
- Saling the ends together using water and flour pressing with your fingers.
- Proceed with all the remaining bread, you will end up with 12 roll.
- Once all are have done, fry on low heat until very nicely browned and crispy.
- Serve with soup or sauce.
Step by Step Picture: