Chinese Mixed Vegetables/Bangladeshi Style Chinese Mixed Vegetables Recipe/step by step Chinese Vegetables Recipe
Chinese Mix Vegetables is an easy, delicious and perfect dish for dinner table and will go with anything. Makes also good side with fried rice or fried noddles. You can use any kind of vegetables – I used carrot, papaya, bean, corn, cauliflower and potato. You can also add mushroom or any kind of your favorite vegetables.
- Mix vegetables-carrot,bean,potato,corn,cauliflower,papaya - 500 gm cut into cubed
- Sweet corn - 4 tablespoon
- Gingerpaste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion - 1/2 cup sliced
- Cornflour - 2 tablespoon
- White pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Tasting salt - as required
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- Dark Soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Fish sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- salt - as required
- Green Chilies - 3-4 numbers
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- For the chicken
- Boneless chicken - 150 gm/1 cup
- Water - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 tablespoon chopped
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cut the any kind of vegetables into cubed pieces. Clean and dry all vegetables.
- Heat enough water in a pan then boil vegetables for two minutes.
- Drain all water. Cover and keep aside.
- In a medium sauce pan eat three cups of water and place the boneless chicken with ginger -garlic paste and sliced onion.
- Boiled until tender.Let them cool.
- Then shred the cooked chicken and preserve the chicken stock.
- In a small bowl mix cornflour with half cup of room temperatured stock.
- Mix them well until no lumps. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan,pour onion slices, ginger paste, garlic paste and stir for half a minute.
- Then add boiled vegetables and sweet corn.
- Stir for another 30 second. Now mix the shredded chicken. Add remaining stock , milk , soy sauce, pepper powder, tasting salt and sugar.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Then add cornflour mixture, mix well with vegetables and cook another one minute.
- Now add fish sauce, lemon juice, ghee and green chilies.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Step by Step Picture:
- you can use any kind of vegetable.
- serve hot immediately to get perfect taste of Bangladeshi style chinese mixed vegetables.