Chitoi Pitha Dipping Chutney/Coriander Chutney
Chitoi pitha dipping chutney is really yummy chutney. This is awesome chutney recipe. A perfect side dish of chitoi pitha. Everyone should try this.
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 1 cup chopped
- Cornflour - 2 teaspoon
- Garlic - 2 teaspoon chopped
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon chopped
- Green chili - 1
- White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive pickle/Mango pickle(acher) - 1 tablespoon
- Achar tel/pickle oil - 1 teaspoon
- Water - 2 tablespoon
- Pour all ingredients into a blender.
- Add two tablespoon water or more or less.
- Blend two minutes or until smooth paste.
- Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with chitoi pitha.
- You can use more or less water, if you like thick consistency then use less water.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.