Chitoi Pitha Recipe || Bangladeshi Chitoi Pitha Recipe with coriander chutney
Chitoi Pitha Recipe||Bangladeshi Chitoi Pitha Recipe with coriander chutney recipe
Chitoi Pitha Recipe||Bangladeshi Chitoi Pitha Recipe with detailed recipe and video. basically a authentic pitha recipe prepared with soaked rice and salt only. It taste great when it serve with meat dishes or coriander bhorta or chutney.
Chitoi Pitha Recipe||Bangladeshi Chitoi Pitha Recipe is a very popular pitha . This pitha is prepared with just two ingredients rice and salt. you can also prepare more fluffy and soft chitoi pitha by prepared batter and ferment overnight
- For chitoi pitha:
- Parboiled rice/Siddo Cahal – 1 cup
- Atop chal/Polau chal – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- For coriander chutney:
- Coriander – 1 cup chopped
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon chopped
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon chopped
- Green chili – 1 teaspoon chooped
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Cornflower – 1 teaspoon
- Achar/pickle – 1 teaspoon
- Water – two tablespoon
- Wash and drain water from rice.
- Soak in a glass of water for 6 hours.
- Drain water and put in a blender. Add two cups water and make a smooth pasty.
- Pour into a bowl, add one teaspoon salt and mix well.
- Rest for two hours.
- Heat a heavy and deep small chitoi pithe mold or cast iron wok on high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter and cover it for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove gently the edges of pitha, then remove fully from wok.
- Repeat the same process to make all pitha.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney or meat.
- Pour all ingredients into a blender.
- Add two tablespoon water or more or less.
- Blend two minutes or until smooth paste.
- Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with chitoi pitha.