- Preheat your oven to 180 degree c.
- Grease a 8" inch square baking tray with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a bowl place butter and chocolate. Boil water in a medium sauce pan. Keep the bowl on top of the sauce pan over boiling water. Keep stirring until melt butter and water. Remove from heat.
- Then mix sugar with a spoon or hand mixture.
- Next mix egg one by one.
- Mix cocoa powder and flour, then mix with the chocolate mixture.
- Finally mix vanilla essence.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Once done remove from oven and let it cool on room temperature.
- Remove from baking pan. Slice and enjoy.
- Don't over bake brownie, it would be dry.
- Try to bake under 190 degree c.
- Slice the brownie after completely cool.