Chocolate Cake mix-DYE Chocolate Cake Mix
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 40-50 minutes
- Yield : 2 medium cake loaf
- Cake Mix:
- All Purpose Flour(Maida) - 2 and 1/2 cup
- corn flour - 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar/granulated sugar - 2 and 1/2 cup
- Powder Milk - 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder - 3 teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- For 2 cups cake mix:
- Cake mix - 2 cups
- Egg - 2 large
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
- Water - 1/4 cup
Cake Mix Preparation:
- Take a large bowl and whisk all ingredients of cake mix with a hand mixture until well mix.
- Then sieve the mixture well two or three times.
- Place in an airtight container or a ziplock bag. Store it for 3-4 months.
To Make 12 Cupcake:
- Preheat youroven to 180 degree c. Grease your cupcake molds.
- In a bowl beat butter until light and fluffy. Then beat egg one by one until light and foamy. Now mix vanilla extract and 1/4 cup water. Beat 2 minutes.
- Then mix cake mix with a spatula gently.
- Bake for about 20-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
Notes: You could also use a 9" round cake pan for these amount of cake mix. Just grease them well with butter or cooking spray. Bake about 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Step by Step Picture: