Chocolate Fudge Cake
This fantastically fudge chocolate cake is rice, moist and glossy ganache finish. This is my favorite chocolate cake recipe because of the moist texture and rich, dark chocolate flavor.
- For the cake
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- milk* - 1/2
- butter - 100 gram
- Egg - 2 numbers room tempa
- Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
- For frosting
- dark chocolate - 90 gm
- milk - 30 gram
- Chocolate for garnishing - as require
For the cake:
- Pre-heat your oven at 160 C.
- Mix dry ingredients-flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix with a hand mixture until no lumps.
- With a electric bitter beat butter, sugar then egg. Beat well.
- Add vanilla essence .
- Now mix dry mixture with a spatula.
- mix milk with a hand mixture.
- Grease a 9 inch baking pan with oil and place a parchment paper. Pour the batter into pan.Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and keep it for 30 minutes. Now remove from pan and let it completely cool.
For making frosting:
- mix chocolate and hot milk until no lumps.
For fudge cake:
- Using a sharp knife cut the cake into two or three layers.Grease your serving plate with butter. Turn over the top layer of the cake and place on your serving plate.
- Spread frosting over cake with a knife or offset spatula,spread top with frosting. Place the second layer on the top,rounded side up, and spreed the frosting evenly on the top and sides of the cake. Decorate with chocolate or sprinkles.
- Place the cake in the normal freeze over night or at least three hours before serving.
Step by Step Picture: