- in a bowl sieve flour, 1/2 cup sugar, powder milk 1/3 cup, salt and baking powder.
- then add coconut milk, melted butter and vanilla essence.
- in another bowl beat egg whites and 1/4 cup sugar until medium stiff peak form.
- fold gently egg whites with flour mixture.
- transfer the batter into 7 inch baking pan.
- bake the cake for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degree c.
- remove the cake from the oven and place on a rack until cool.
- place the cake on a serving plate and spread whipped cream. frost the top and sides of the cake.
- sprinkle fresh or dry coconut over the top of the cake.
- refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.