Coleslaw is a type of salad. There are many variation of the coleslaw recipe. It is a combination of shredded raw cabbage, carrot and dressed with mayonnaise, vinegar, onion, cream, sour cream or butter milk are very popular addition. Coleslaw is generally eaten as a side dish with foods such as chicken, barbecue, french fries or sandwiches.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 5 minutes
- cabbage - 2 cups finely chopped or grated
- carrot - 1/2 cup finely chopped or grated
- Onion - 21 tablespoon chopped and minced
- Mayonnaise - 4 tablespoon
- Cream - 2 tablespoon
- Greek Yogurt - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoo
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- At first finely chopped carrot ,cabbage and onion.
- In a bowl whisk cream, yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Then mix chopped cabbage, carrot and onion with mayonnaise mixture.
- Finally add all other ingredients and mix it well.
- Let it rest at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.Serve with sandwich,fries or chips.