Cream Caramel – Chef’s Choice
- place sugar & 100 ml water in a pan.
- bring to boil and cook to a golden brown caramel.
- pour into the bottom of moulds.
- place the milk into a pan and boil. let it to cool until warm.
- mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a big bowl. add the boiled milk and keep stirring.
- pass the mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl and transfer into the prepared pan.
- place the moulds into a deep tray and half fill the tray with warm water.
- place the tray in the oven to 160 ' C a cook and set 50 - 60 minutes.
- cover the moulds after 10 minutes.
- remove from oven and allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- loosen around the top edges of the moulds.
- serve in a round dish very cold.