Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Step by Step Picture:
- Clean and wash mushroom pieces. Slice and keep aside.
- Make chicken stock with 250 gm chicken, 8 cups water, ginger, garlic, bay leaf, coriander powder, onion and salt. Simmer 30 minutes or until reduce to four cups. Remove from heat and let them cool. Keep aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoon butter and fry mushroom and onion until light brown. Add chicken stock and cook 4-5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Another pan melt two tablespoon butter and fry flour until light brown. Then add milk, cream, salt, pepper. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then mix stock and mushroom and cook on low heat until thick.
- Turn of flame. Garnish with hopped parsley and serve warm.