Creamy Chocolate Fudge Popsicles
Today we will learn how to make delicious Creamy Chocolate Fudge Popsicles popsicles! This creamy and silky Chocolate Popsicles is great for kids. This recipe makes around 6 medium popsicles.
- In a bowl mix cocoa powder, salt and cornflour. Keep aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk, cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Whisk 2 minutes until a little foamy.
- Now whisk cocoa and cornstarch mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high, stirring constantly, and cook 1 minute.
- Pour into six 3-ounce ice-pop molds and insert ice-pop sticks.
- Leaving a little room at the top of the molds. Stick the popsicle handles into the liquid.
- Freeze until pops are solid, about 6 hours.
Remove From Molds:
- Just before serving, fill a jug or tall bowl with warm tap water. Hold the handle of the mold and dip the other end into the water. This should loosen the popsicle and make it easier to take out
- If you don't have popsicle molds, pour into cups and cover with plastic wrap. Poke a small hole through the plastic with a popsicle stick, dunking it in the liquid.
- You can use an ice cube tray to make mini-popsicles. Cover the tray with plastic wrap and stick a toothpick through it into each cube.
- Here you can use sugar instead of condensed milk.
Step by Step Picture: