crispy chicken fry
- chicken with skin - 1 piece cut into 12 pieces
- Garlic-ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- sugar - 1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder - 2 teaspoon
- garam mashla gura - 1 teaspoon
- Oil for fry
- for coating:
- maida/plain flour - 1/2 kg
- corn flour - 1/2 cup
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- wash and clean chicken pieces. Tenderize the chicken pieces with hammer.
- mix all spices with chicken pieces. marinate for one hour.
- mix flour, corn flour, salt and red chili powder.
- coat with flour then deep into cool water. then coat again with flour and deep into water.
- heat oil in a pan. fry the chicken pieces until brown.
- serve hot.