Crispy Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings - 1/2 kg
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Cornflakes - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken wings with 1/2 of red chili powder, black pepper, salt, soy sauce, lemon juice, 1/2 of chili flakes, 1/2 of ginger-garlic powder and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Whisk egg with 2 tablespoon milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix flour with remaining ginger-garlic powder, red chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Make cornflakes to crumbs with hand or grinder.
- Take one by one wings, coat with first in flour, then into egg mixture and finally coat with the cornflakes crumb.
- Heat oil in deep fry pan and fry the coated wings until golden brown on a medium heat.
- Serve hot with salad and sauce.
Step by Step Picture: